Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets have a little look at the story that he has just put out then

Napoli are making another attempt for Axel Witsel after the Zenit star failed to complete his move to Everton.
The Belgium international had seemingly opted for a move to the Premier League after the Toffees proposed huge wages.
However, the deal has still not gone through amid problems over agreeing personal terms.
According to Sky Sport Italia pundit Gianluca Di Marzio, this is an opportunity Napoli aim to take advantage of and they are increasing their own original offer to Witsel.
The player wants Champions League football, something Napoli can offer, although Juventus, Chelsea and Liverpool also remain interested.

The deal has not gone through yet is the entire basis of the story - but they ommit the fact that the player is currently on holiday after the Euro's as any possible reason the deal has not been finalised

So problems agreeing personal terms - obviously doesn't include the wages offered, as they had already been stated by the same journailist as having been tabled and met with the players agreement - hence why Napoli originally according to him pulled out, yet now Napoli siddenly are going to moffer an increased offer in wages due to us not being able to agree something or other - does that make any sense really?

Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus are also all interested still in this player - but not interested enough to not let us get down to discussing personal terms with him and risk missing on the player? - again does it sound at all plausable?

No quotes from any party involved ofc, it's an opinion piece from an italian journalist for the Italian clickbait market

Unles you ofc think it's strange that he hasnt been unveiled and announced whilst still on his holiday with his wife

Is personal terms just wages? Signing on fee, Contract length, Bonus structure etc

Why is it so hard to believe that Napoli would make a final go at getting there man? They hold all the card imo, If they really want him and offer him the same wage he's there's

As for the Chelsea/Liverpool/Juve link, How the hell do you know who's in contact with his agent and if they are discussing a deal?

We've made contact and talked numbers, So what? Teams could move in at any point and offer him a better deal

funny how when dimarzio posted the other day Witsel is very close to joining, everyone believed him

Now he is reporting the Napoli stuff it's different...

The other day his report about Witsel being close to joining was basically directly quoting an interview done on the radio by one of the brokers for a Witsel-Napoli deal who had publicly stated that the deal had fallen trhough due to Everton having tabled an offer that Napoli couldnt match mate

Sky seem to use stories emmenating from Sky italia as a source for there main SKy sports site stories - not like they are trying to put a distance from a fabricated story they can then use to manipulate certain betting markets ofc

i don't really trust any sources tbh. I mean with most on here fretting on here over everything said on twitter, it's just sad. I don't know twitter works, but are they refreshing pages and tabs with anything everton related just to see someone say #EFC or something like that? Need to get a life, things always change, sometimes at the very last minute so it's pointless knowing about the earliest of stages anyway.

No doubt everything the esk says is correct, doesn't mean barcelona couldn't come along at the 11th hour and say they fancy mata and witsel as squad players and nip in ahead of us. That would happen whether a jarg italian newspaper said so, or koeman said otherwise.

Is personal terms just wages? Signing on fee, Contract length, Bonus structure etc

Why is it so hard to believe that Napoli would make a final go at getting there man? They hold all the card imo, If they really want him and offer him the same wage he's there's

As for the Chelsea/Liverpool/Juve link, How the hell do you know who's in contact with his agent and if they are discussing a deal?

We've made contact and talked numbers, So what? Teams could move in at any point and offer him a better deal

Aye they could indeed, but why as most of your posts are doing, do you seem to be obsessed with linking anything that casts any doubt on these deals, some may say your either trying to wind people up who are panicking over the deals not going through - which seems to be a fair bit of on here or are actually hoping they fall through so you can score 1 internet told you so point

Verified facts of this.

A poster on here who is respected and has no history of making stuff up has said the deals WILL be completed
Wistels representitives in these deals have publicly made a statmenet saying Napoli cannot match what we have offered and have ended interest
The manager has made a comment that we are after them both

show me one actual credible source that has any quoted to the opposite of these mate?

Aye they could indeed, but why as most of your posts are doing, do you seem to be obsessed with linking anything that casts any doubt on these deals, some may say your either trying to wind people up who are panicking over the deals not going through - which seems to be a fair bit of on here or are actually hoping they fall through so you can score 1 internet told you so point

Verified facts of this.

A poster on here who is respected and has no history of making stuff up has said the deals WILL be completed
Wistels representitives in these deals have publicly made a statmenet saying Napoli cannot match what we have offered and have ended interest

show me one actual credible source that has any quoted to the opposite of these mate?

Difficult to believe Napoli will get anywhere near our wage offer higuain is the highest paid player on 5.5 million euros.
we are offering a considerable amount more circa £1.5 million or just short of 2 million euros that's per year on a 4 year deal that's a lot of money.

I think you can guess we're I'm going with this

Verified facts of this.

I honestly haven't seen that, Could you link quotes where it says they can't afford to match the offer and have ended there pursuit?

Difficult to believe Napoli will get anywhere near our wage offer higuain is the highest paid player on 5.5 million euros.
we are offering a considerable amount more circa £1.5 million or just short of 2 million euros that's per year on a 4 year deal that's a lot of money.

I think you can guess we're I'm going with this

We are offering 2m euros a year?

i don't really trust any sources tbh. I mean with most on here fretting on here over everything said on twitter, it's just sad. I don't know twitter works, but are they refreshing pages and tabs with anything everton related just to see someone say #EFC or something like that? Need to get a life, things always change, sometimes at the very last minute so it's pointless knowing about the earliest of stages anyway.

No doubt everything the esk says is correct, doesn't mean barcelona couldn't come along at the 11th hour and say they fancy mata and witsel as squad players and nip in ahead of us. That would happen whether a jarg italian newspaper said so, or koeman said otherwise.

Aye but right now on this forum mate - we have a group of posters who are just basically trying to bait those who are panicking and seeing the sky as falkling over any sinle piece of negative news no matter the source, and really it's as boring as those who ask esk for an update every 10 minutes.

They are doing it deliberately as well.

It either happens or it doesn't - but sick and tired of the ones posting on here atm who are praying it actually doesn't just so they can say told you so to people

Are people still believing jarg news stories and flapping over this deal?

Just log off and go outside ! The deal is sorted, end of. Just because talk sport or the Iranian version of the metro say something doesn't mean you have to go on a panic attack about the deal and ignore everything you have been told.

I honestly haven't seen that, Could you link quotes where it says they can't afford to match the offer and have ended there pursuit?

You linked the interview and article which all but said that mate

Or do you think that Napoli are able to offer 4m Euros a year in net salary for a player and it wasn't the reason the agent involved said this below?

Axel is currently further away from Napoli,” Francesco Marseglia said on Radio Crc on Tuesday.

“The offer wasn’t really given a lot of consideration. Everton might even go above €4m net in salary.

Aye but right now on this forum mate - we have a group of posters who are just basically trying to bait those who are panicking and seeing the sky as falkling over any sinle piece of negative news no matter the source, and really it's as boring as those who ask esk for an update every 10 minutes.

They are doing it deliberately as well.

It either happens or it doesn't - but sick and tired of the ones posting on here atm who are praying it actually doesn't just so they can say told you so to people

just pages and pages of utter tripe. every day you have someone asking if esk is genuine etc. With everyone else tagging him rather than visiting his profile. When i first came here i didn't show such in-patience, after a few months, you get to learn what posters have sauces.

Like you say, this place is like playground atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back