Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There highest paid player is on 5.5m a year after tax

Witsel will be on what, 160k a week then
For starters wages are reported in gross so €5.5mil per an is approx €105k pw is roughly £90k pw pounds. That is going off Higiuans wage who is napolis highest paid player. Evertons offer reported to be 120k pw that's a huge difference and blows Napolis offer out the water

Sounds a bargain mate, will be getting him on 240k per week less than Valencias top earner is on won't we? - according to that site you linked

Admitted my mistake with that link, Not the end of the world is it?

Just trying to get my head around Napoli not being able to offer him the same wage, Like you said earlier

Makes sense now after we are offering him 160k a week

For starters wages are reported in gross so €5.5mil per an is approx €105k pw is roughly £90k pw pounds. That is going off Higiuans wage who is napolis highest paid player. Evertons offer reported to be 120k pw that's a huge difference and blows Napolis offer out the water

He's on 5.5m euros a year after tax, Yes?

Admitted my mistake with that link, Not the end of the world is it?

Just trying to get my head around Napoli not being able to offer him the same wage, Like you said earlier

Makes sense now after we are offering him 160k a week

the 4m Euro reported figure after tax would work out around 140k pw way way more than anyone is even close to at Napoli besides Higuain (who is miles ahead of the rest wage wise)

btw, couldnt resist the Valencia one ;)

I didnt know Napoli had their own radio station affiliated to the club? Anyway they have reported a fee and contract agreed with Zenit and Witsel. Just sorting marketing rights.

the 4m Euro reported figure after tax would work out around 140k pw way way more than anyone is even close to at Napoli besides Higuain (who is miles ahead of the rest wage wise)

btw, couldnt resist the Valencia one ;)

Its 5.5m not 4m

But to be clear, We have offered Witsel 2m more than what Higuaín is on and he picks up 140k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back