Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 5.5m not 4m

But to be clear, We have offered Witsel 2m more than what Higuaín is on and he picks up 140k a week

We by accounts have offered them a lot more than Napoli did mate, supposedly 4m euro net, if thats more or less than Higuain what does it matter, it is certainly comfortably more than any other Napoli player is currently on thats for certain, and also more than Napoli seemed to be willing to go judging by the noises the other day

Really NEA if he comes or not...especially on the wages quoted. Reckon we could tempt better players with them figures

Don't ask me who... I don't get paid shedloads to find them

We by accounts have offered them a lot more than Napoli did mate, supposedly 4m euro net, if thats more or less than Higuain what does it matter, it is certainly comfortably more than any other Napoli player is currently on thats for certain, and also more than Napoli seemed to be willing to go judging by the noises the other day

Things change

I don't suggest we are not in for him mate

You can't just dismiss every story that comes out suggesting he could go elsewhere as "Jarg"
Totally appreciate that. Just saying that all sources including papers need to be taken with a pinch of salt wether they are "its on" or "its off" stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back