Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How comes Man U are having no problem getting the best manager and players then? They aren't in CL and are based in cold, rainy Manchester.
Because they're Manchester United, they have a vast wealth beyond what we have with the pauper Moshiri, they also have the best manager in the world.

to me it just seems a bit like lazy journalism, the lads still on holiday so we haven't signed him yet and the italian media are trying to connect the two.

could be wrong obviously but thats how it seems to me.

to me it just seems a bit like lazy journalism, the lads still on holiday so we haven't signed him yet and the italian media are trying to connect the two.

could be wrong obviously but thats how it seems to me.

Or they have info that he's signing

Mad thought like

Chill lads, Can't be true @bluestevon, Ease there fears mate

Tell them we are in pole position and Napoli have pulled out, Link that article for them pal

Why?

Your sole intention is to try get people to throw the baby out with the bathwater mate, if they want to bed-wet then let them, that's what you have aimed for the past few months on here anyways, so not gonna stop you.

I still think he will sign, and if for whatever reason he doesn't it's not gonna be the end of the world is it, and not gonna start looking for people on a forum to blame for it either

Chill lads, Can't be true @bluestevon, Ease there fears mate

Tell them we are in pole position and Napoli have pulled out, Link that article for them pal

Yeah the Guardian was quoting Napoli's president saying they're out. I posted it a few days ago.
Unless they've found an accounting error and suddenly have a load more money, they're out I think.

Doesn't seem an Everton type player anyway, let him go to Napoli who will do sod all when Higuain and Koubaily amongst others pack their bags and leave.

For me offer that £30 million to Utd and get Schnerderlin who for me is a top class midfielder.

Why?

Your sole intention is to try get people to throw the baby out with the batwater mate, if they want to bed-wet then let them, that's what you have aimed for the past few months on here anyways, so not gonna stop you.

I still think he will sign, and if for whatever reason he doesn't it's not gonna be the end of the world is it, and not gonna start looking for people on a forum to blame for it either

Why would you? That would be quite stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back