Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnieiderlin had a more effective season at man u then Southampton and is better at tackling then Witsel plus he younger and can handle his own in this league.
Would be happy with either bit recken Schnieiderlin is a more rounded box to box player.

Witsel is better in the air and is more of a captain.

He's been there one year and after a slow start actually played pretty well until an injury saw him lose his place.

Got something to prove and I for one would be delighted if he came here

My mate who still has a lot of contacts at Southampton rated him as the best player since Le Tissier. He was gutted when he left. I think him being reunited with Koeman would be superb. Adding Witsel and Mata if Stones goes would be good business too.

My mate who still has a lot of contacts at Southampton rated him as the best player since Le Tissier. He was gutted when he left. I think him being reunited with Koeman would be superb. Adding Witsel and Mata if Stones goes would be good business too.

Can't see us getting mata witsel and Morgan? But were rich now bitchesssssssssssssss

Haven't all the big transfers come from within England though mate? Like Mane for 30 off million. Could just be the tv money and English teams now. I could be wrong like I havnt paid much attention to any other teams transfers
Yeah I think you're right. English to English club transfers are the ridiculous ones. Everyone has money so they have it to spend and don't have to sell.

Can't see us getting mata witsel and Morgan? But were rich now bitchesssssssssssssss

All depends on if Stones leaves. Having a stacked central midfield will be beneficial.
Besic injury prone and Mccarthy has looked burnt out. Barry too old and the young lads need easing in. Barkley could do with more support around him as at times he looked isolated last season.

I expect we will see 2 new centre halves should Stones jump ship to the inferior Man Citeh.

All depends on if Stones leaves. Having a stacked central midfield will be beneficial.
Besic injury prone and Mccarthy has looked burnt out. Barry too old and the young lads need easing in. Barkley could do with more support around him as at times he looked isolated last season.

I expect we will see 2 new centre halves should Stones jump ship to the inferior Man Citeh.

We need more flair to mate aswell I think so If we can get mata that will help Barkley a lot aswell and maybe push him more

Barkley, Mata?, Mirallas, Deulofeu and the emerging Dowell will hopefully take care of that. Also the pace of Lennon and probably another purchased wing man will sort that out.

I would without going all fm here play Kev or del aswell in barkleys position I think both are good enough and obviously mata if we get him, and later on dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back