Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but does anybody remember what he did to Wasilewski a few years back?

Love this.

Mentioned we are after him and everyone starts buzzing. When he doesnt sign immediately everyone now thinks he is crap and not worth it.

Jesus if witsel is being deemed not good enough I can't imagine who they expect us to sign? Pogba?

Id actualy say from minute one i dont rate him. Dont rate hlis partner in midfield for belgium either.
We complain about mccarthy being crab like, not protecting the defence well enough and not imposing himself on the other team, witsel does all this but with a fancy haircut.

Sneiderlin any day of the week for me

Id actualy say from minute one i dont rate him. Dont rate hlis partner in midfield for belgium either.
We complain about mccarthy being crab like, not protecting the defence well enough and not imposing himself on the other team, witsel does all this but with a fancy haircut.

Sneiderlin any day of the week for me

Is Sneiderlin available tho?

Is Sneiderlin available tho?

Well thats another question all together pal, not sure if he is or not.
Is there better out there than witsel at that price, not sure on that either as not many other options have been raised.
Apart from obvious superscouts who have found the next kante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back