Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want a big money signing just for the sake of it, haven't seen anything to suggest this guy is worth that much, plus he's played in a terrible league the past few years, let Napoli have him.

Don't want a big money signing just for the sake of it, haven't seen anything to suggest this guy is worth that much, plus he's played in a terrible league the past few years, let Napoli have him.
Agree, he's looked fairly ordinary at the Euros, I think you'd have to be mad to pay big money for him.

Juventus came close to signing him a year or so ago but Zenit made things too difficult to finalise it from what I've read.

He's clearly got the talent lads, and if we bought a few players of the same calibre we'd be one of the best sides in the league.

He seems to keep the ball moving really well from what I've seen, it would 100% be a statement of intent especially with the other signings on the way :D

He's too expensive for Napoli anyway

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/calciome...fara-forse-non-vale-neanche-cosi-tanto-278587

Massimo Ugolini, journalist from Sky Sports, spoke during the program Goal Radio on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli: "Witsel with quell'ingaggio not and will not know if it is worth all that money. The Italian company has proven to be able to move, maybe even with the aid of Mertes. Witsel is a player who likes but not crazy, those figures need to go hit safely. Zielinski?The situation with Liverpool has cooled and it is possible that the track will reopen. "

Brilliant read this.

I'll hold my hands up and say I've heard of him but have seen little about him.

The FIFA Career playing virgins on here however were dead excited at being linked with him as A STATEMENT OF AMBISHUN DOH LAD and then because Wales bombed Belgium out in one game they decided he's not worth it, even if Ronald Koeman, his footballing knowledge and scout system do.

Liverpool set to go head-to-head with Everton for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel

Last edited:

Witsel's a bit of a water carrier in my opinion. We've got enough of them.

Hard working creative types are what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back