Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was impressed - he seems a big step up from the McCarthy who kept running away from the ball towards the opposition last season
"Don`t pass to me, I`m marked lads"

I'm firmly of the belief that he'd compliment McCarthy massively in either a 4-2-3-1 (with Barkley ahead of them) or a 4-3-3.

McCarthy is great at breaking up play, and Witsel is best in a box to box role and has a better eye for a pass and quicker feet

weird that though considering he was probably Belgium's best performer in the Euros...

I too tend to think he's a bit 'safe' at times but he'd be a great addition to our midfield, make no mistake.

Think too many have seen him playing for Belgium without understanding that in that team Wilmots has him performing a very specific role for them - actually restricts him but he does the job he's tasked with

I'm firmly of the belief that he'd compliment McCarthy massively in either a 4-2-3-1 (with Barkley ahead of them) or a 4-3-3.

McCarthy is great at breaking up play, and Witsel is best in a box to box role and has a better eye for a pass and quicker feet

Pair him up with Scheiderlin mate IMO that would be a formidable centre mid and with Barkley their in a 4-3-3 when needed

Moving to Dubious from Questionable is a step-up actually Jacob.

I've been right just today on a story nobody saw coming: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/your-itk-thread.89557/page-15#post-4645255

Get it right or you'll be untagged on Reddit.

kenneth_williams2.jpg~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back