Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily star saying we have edged infront and Koeman thinks he has his man.

Admittedly, there is no quotes besides what Wistels da was saying the other day.... but clutching straws and all that.

am going to put my other foot in the "ITS HAPPENING" camp now, because news articles without any direct quotes or any basis make me go gaga

EDIT - similar story now in the express too...

Last edited:
Daily star saying we have edged infront and Koeman thinks he has his man.

Admittedly, there is no quotes besides what Wistels da was saying the other day.... but clutching straws and all that.

am going to put my other foot in the "ITS HAPPENING" camp now, because news articles without any direct quotes or any basis make me go gaga

EDIT - similar story now in the express too...

"edging in front" its like witsel is at the end of a race track and its a race to the deaf to get his signiture

"joining the race to sign" "ready to swoop" & "keeping tabs" are some of my other favourites

"edging in front" its like witsel is at the end of a race track and its a race to the deaf to get his signiture

"joining the race to sign" "ready to swoop" & "keeping tabs" are some of my other favourites

'Monitoring' or the more fancy 'Monitoring the situation'.

SAKE

Be a bit gutted if we smack most of our wage budget on Disco Stu.
doubt it will be most of it, how much have we freed already letting the seniors go?

Plus it sets a precedent for the future, if we are willing to pay what it takes to get witsel to the club then come next year if we ear mark a player for the first 11 then they know we would be serious about them.

I'd like to think anyway.

doubt it will be most of it, how much have we freed already letting the seniors go?

Plus it sets a precedent for the future, if we are willing to pay what it takes to get witsel to the club then come next year if we ear mark a player for the first 11 then they know we would be serious about them.

I'd like to think anyway.

Well if the quoted £7m is our available budget €4m p/year on Witsel is a big chunk before potentially Mata coming in (ignoring anymore future sales of course). Unless it's all done under the guise Stones and/or Lukaku are going.

Quite confident this one will go through, more confident than Mata anyway.

If the initial report of 30m is correct then I think we could probably do better but if it's less I'll be chuffed with signing Witsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back