Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we start getting these players in what will the worriers worry about then?

I'm going for "but what if we become the new QPR lads, The Esk please tell me we won't become the new QPR"

QPR never bought quality players in their prime like Mata and Witsel.

i'd love to blow something

giphy.gif

Hope we are not paying him over the top stupid wages as it can cause problems within the dressing room
Why do you feel the need to put a negative spin on seemingly every piece of Everton news?

I've seen rawk infiltrators being more positive about the Blues than you lad.

If it's genuine and not trolling, then your glass is most definitely half empty.

Once we start getting these players in what will the worriers worry about then?

I'm going for "but what if we become the new QPR lads, The Esk please tell me we won't become the new QPR"
Depends mate.

QPR biggest failire was signing a load of players and expecting them to form a team despite never playing together or half of them even playing in this country before.

If we sign players correctly and not overload the first 11, rather sign key players (witsel/mata) and then add to the squad over a longer term then we won't really have a negative effect to the team. Either that or sign 4-5 players for the 11 and then essentially tell them you are the team now for the future, ala city did with their first rush of signings.

Howling at the RS jumping on them tweets asking how much we are offering and everything... its amazing.

£120k p/w... come on did we think that we would be offering that anytime soon

Soon as the links appeared about Barkley going to 120k pw and Lukaku to 140k pw - then you could sniff that we'd be blowing our wage structure up and new signings would be coming in on massive wages tbh mate

But yeah still comes as a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back