Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon as the links appeared about Barkley going to 120k pw and Lukaku to 140k pw - then you could sniff that we'd be blowing our wage structure up and new signings would be coming in on massive wages tbh mate

But yeah still comes as a shock

Honestly it is a shock to me, seeing that type of money going to players shows we are eating at a different table.

Its great though, we are competing and blowing teams away with whats on offer.

Refreshing, very refreshing.

Hope we are not paying him over the top stupid wages as it can cause problems within the dressing room

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Honestly it is a shock to me, seeing that type of money going to players shows we are eating at a different table.

Its great though, we are competing and blowing teams away with whats on offer.

Refreshing, very refreshing.

IF Witsel or Mata do arrive and they are earning around 140k pw mate, then expect an instant reaction from every agent/agency going with high profile players on their books in regards to us, Moshiris phone won't stop ringing and they will realise that if we are able and willing to meet that type of wage then we could potentially go even higher for a 'marquee' signing (not that these two aren't mind)

IF Witsel or Mata do arrive and they are earning around 140k pw mate, then expect an instant reaction from every agent/agency going with high profile players on their books in regards to us, Moshiris phone won't stop ringing and they will realise that if we are able and willing to meet that type of wage then we could potentially go even higher for a 'marquee' signing (not that these two aren't mind)

defo mate completely agree!

Minefield that though, people offering us players.

I'd rather we identify players and go all out to sign them rather than take what is on offer. Granted these two are different but we have to start somewhere. Be nice for Koeman to assess the squad + mat wit stek and then just say get me that player from that point on.

Once we start getting these players in what will the worriers worry about then?

I'm going for "but what if we become the new QPR lads, The Esk please tell me we won't become the new QPR"

For the record, I have already stated that my typical Everton experiences have been more bad than good. Therefore I am expecting Everton to be relegated to the conference due to poor financial management.

If we sign Mata and Witsel, then im willing to change my mind to relegation to division 2. That's as far as my optimism is going ;)

Why do you feel the need to put a negative spin on seemingly every piece of Everton news?

I've seen rawk infiltrators being more positive about the Blues than you lad.

If it's genuine and not trolling, then your glass is most definitely half empty.

Why do you feel the need to comment on my posts

Would you like a mod to explain the use of the ignore function?

The worry is we cause disharmony within the squad by signing players on massive wages which dwarf that of the current starting 11

Hopefully Koeman and Co can keep a lid on it

For the record, I have already stated that my typical Everton experiences have been more bad than good. Therefore I am expecting Everton to be relegated to the conference due to poor financial management.

If we sign Mata and Witsel, then im willing to change my mind to relegation to division 2. That's as far as my optimism is going ;)
Financial managemnt surely won't be an issue moshiri has worked at a number of the worlds largest accountancy firms before going it alone & was described by usmanov something along the lines as one of the leading financial minds in the investment world.

The worry is we cause disharmony within the squad by signing players on massive wages which dwarf that of the current starting 11

In the Moyes era you'd have a point, those teams were built on togetherness and working for each other. Although that's important (as Leicester showed) this team hasn't been like that since Roberto took over. They've barely looked a team in the past 18 months, never mind some super close group working their nuts off for each other. We have some great players already at this club, and hopefully seeing the club bringing in better players will inspire them to up their own game whilst also realising we are finally moving in the right direction.

Well that worked well last season and the season before didn't it. Sod those wasters who underperformed, they will get pay rises when they deserve them by performing on the pitch and the likes of Barkley will get one soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back