Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea are in for him then I don't like our chances

I wouldn't mind as such. I'd love him to join, but the fee is high for what he's achieved in the game, and there are alternatives to him out there if we miss out.

Signing him would be a bonus for me.

Actually I thought he looked boss in the Euros. Broke up play and passed the ball forward, not sideways. Ok he´ll never be prolific but he´s a very good box to box player. Now if we get him and somebody with a bit of a creative spark in next to him I think we´re in business for next season.

I hope you're right, my worry is if he turns out to be an average player. Senior players will look at his wages and start asking questions. I just don't think he's going to be worth anywhere near 30 mil but These are the gambles we will have to take if we want to reach the top. I hope it's not the same scouts who wanted Niasse recomending him though

I hope you're right, my worry is if he turns out to be an average player. Senior players will look at his wages and start asking questions. I just don't think he's going to be worth anywhere near 30 mil but These are the gambles we will have to take if we want to reach the top. I hope it's not the same scouts who wanted Niasse recomending him though

It's not, he's been let go.

Even an amateur like myself could see that Niasse was dodgy just from looking at highlight videos on youtube. I watched all of Belgiums matches over the past weeks and I was impressed with him even before I realised we were in for him. He´s got great technique coupled with physical stature, and above all what I liked was that he seemed to always have his head up seeing what was going on in front of him. Not just a bulldozer like Fellaini.

I heard Cundy the Chelsea tosser say it, saw the express was running with it. I wouldn't link that thrash of a paper.

The Express story is simply reporting that that the s*n is reporting it.

All comes down to whether the s*n is talking crap or not. The story will be everywhere whether it's true or not now that they've splashed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back