Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check newsnow, and Cundy said 15 mins ago on the sports bar ( Talksport )that his contacts in Chelsea have confirmed talks and Matic will be leaving the club.

The Sun now claim that Chelsea are doing their best to hijack the Toffees deal for Belgium star Witsel and are close to agreeing terms with his agents.

thats what the newsnow article states mate, sorry but since when on earth have we ever considered that a source worth taking the word of?

Your a decent guy and a good wind up merchant at times, but do so without using any story that this piece of crap publishes mate

no idea whether it's tomorrow or later in the week mate.
I don't know you..I have no idea how you know what you do but every post you write is so positive it makes me want to buy you a pint.....every single time !! Are you Davidmoyes of old ?....hell don't actually care..please if your itk in any capacity...never stop sneaking snippits here. Makes my day :)

I heard Cundy the Chelsea tosser say it, saw the express was running with it. I wouldn't link that thrash of a paper.

Fair enough mate but both those things originated in the sun, trust me on that, Cundy is quoting a story from last month about Matic i believe

soz abar jumping down ya throat btw

Particularly enjoying The Scum reporting that Chelsea are trying to hijack a deal we're doing/done for between £30m & £35m by offering £28m. Answers on a postcard as to how that's supposed to work.

I wouldn't mind as such. I'd love him to join, but the fee is high for what he's achieved in the game, and there are alternatives to him out there if we miss out.

Signing him would be a bonus for me.
Yep...no mata and I cry big tears tho

I'd like to propose something: Witsel doesn't have this Francesco Marseglia guy as his agent. Also, the guy writing the Sun (delete name if needed, I have not linked) article doesn't really exist or at least does not post what he has been told. Look up the Sun (delete name if needed, I have not linked) reporter of the story of Witsel being won by Chelsea but if you look up the name of the agent that has been stated as being represented by Francesco for Universal group?

https://translate.google.com/transl...w.universal-group-srl.com/&edit-text=&act=url

Then check some links on that page, they were pushing a Youtube vid of him last year and trying to *link* him with Chelsea. It seems they are no agents, they are paid to push him forward, to advertise, promote him.

The other day I saw an interview with Witsel's dad. You would be amazed if you saw him, he looked about 3 years older than Witsel. I see a lot of people saying same thing about some of the Belgium players 'what's up with the weird dads, what is it about Belgium team and their dads?' Perhaps the dads are the agents until they hit the big ones like Lukaku. I would bet Witsel would like the same agent as Rom. Would explain a lot including this.

I am not 100% sure of any of this but I find it weird that if someone claiming to be the agent of so many people on their group site including Witsel can be searched with almost so little results when the client is that high profile, something weird is up.

Also look up the Sun (delete name if needed, I have not linked)guy reporting it and not for first time. Imagine if that unmentionable paper had stories in place to generate web traffic.. Hmm..

I don't know you..I have no idea how you know what you do but every post you write is so positive it makes me want to buy you a pint.....every single time !! Are you Davidmoyes of old ?....hell don't actually care..please if your itk in any capacity...never stop sneaking snippits here. Makes my day :)

Cheers mate, just a regular blue that has a number of different sources. Let's hope all our dreams come true this summer and next season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back