BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a fan event at Finch Farm tonight (for 10 season ticket holders), possibly revealing the away kit? I hope so anyway, if you tweet, yo can follow the goings on with #efcFABRIC.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/07/09/part-of-the-fabric
I think Umbro themselves tweeted not long ago that the away strip would be revealed "at the end of the month". Considering it's only the 9th today then I doubt it.

It does seem a little strange though that the club are actively going to keep us all "up to date" on this "event" via social media. Unless something of significance is going to occur then why bother?

I think Umbro themselves tweeted not long ago that the away strip would be revealed "at the end of the month". Considering it's only the 9th today then I doubt it.

It does seem a little strange though that the club are actively going to keep us all "up to date" on this "event" via social media. Unless something of significance is going to occur then why bother?
It'll be along the lines of "Martinez has surprised everyone by turning up."

Shame some divys who think they are super blues because they have podcasts also got a invite rubs salt into wounds to ppl that actually wanted to go the event next they will be getting freebies to aways

Ridiculous comment! we need podcasts and fan sites to spread the word about Everton, they do the sites and podcast for free, so why wouldnt Everton invite them to cover the season ticket holders getting the shirts? In know they never got shirts.. Very bitter, Next you will be saying they should ban all journalists because they don't support Everton ! Div!

Ridiculous comment! we need podcasts and fan sites to spread the word about Everton, they do the sites and podcast for free, so why wouldnt Everton invite them to cover the season ticket holders getting the shirts? In know they never got shirts.. Very bitter, Next you will be saying they should ban all journalists because they don't support Everton ! Div!
So is going on twitter posting a picture and having digs at ppl who acutually could of went. The same fella who inboxed ppl on twitter asking why they had been invited to the Umbro event and not him he needs to take his ego out of his arse

So is going on twitter posting a picture and having digs at ppl who acutually could of went. The same fella who inboxed ppl on twitter asking why they had been invited to the Umbro event and not him he needs to take his ego out of his arse

You do know thats what all the fan sites who went did? Post pictures ? Thats kind of their job??

Im not bothered just think its chidish the way some blues act, especially having ago at other fans.. I'd spend more time worrying about our team and yourself then other fans and what they are doing.. you may get a chance next time eh ;-)

You do know thats what all the fan sites who went did? Post pictures ? Thats kind of their job??

Im not bothered just think its chidish the way some blues act, especially having ago at other fans.. I'd spend more time worrying about our team and yourself then other fans and what they are doing.. you may get a chance next time eh ;-)

so posting a picture with 'turn the fume member up' is not a dig at the ppl no ?

I had a invite to the event but turned it down ;) as am not a everton puppet. I go to follow my team not to try and be up the clubs backside just so i find out transfers before a few other ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back