BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the font on the Europa printing.

It's great the club have come out with a unique name and number font set at long last, a lot of clubs have these, but it's strange how the Europa font differs from the word Everton inside the badge which is the same font the club us for the match day programme and various other branding. Most clubs tend to have one particular font which they use for everything; Spurs do this I've noticed. Different fonts all over the place is bad for branding and looks untidy. This is what I mean (3 different fonts):

article-2678012-1F55A9BA00000578-322_634x425.jpg

Last edited:
I can understand people disliking the new shirt, but I can't understand the criticism that it's lazy. Umbro put a lot of effort into it.
The away kit looks like a bit of a lazy design.

The home kit though is with out doubt the best kit in the league, love it

your thoughts?
It's far from a lazy design which someone said earlier, although the same person said the trim is black when it's navy blue. I think you just need to see it in real life, it's a great shirt and for me pisses all over Nike's offerings in design, detail, quality and so on

My kids have got the full kit and it looks absolutely spot on with the navy socks

It's far from a lazy design which someone said earlier, although the same person said the trim is black when it's navy blue. I think you just need to see it in real life, it's a great shirt and for me pisses all over Nike's offerings in design, detail, quality and so on

My kids have got the full kit and it looks absolutely spot on with the navy socks
:cheers:

this.
It really looks amazing and fits like a dream. Material is great too.
how can anyone say it's lazy design?
It's a classy kit.

Best since Le Coq Vanilla

I've never bought kit before, but the black was irresistible (especially for a Kiwi). If we get Kagawa (yeah, right) I might even stump up for a home Euro job.

When will gear (tshirts, etc) become available online with the new crest? Seems like they're trying to get rid of last years stuff on everton direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back