BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good did our kit look today. White socks rule.

I like all the combos I've seen of home kit so far.

Dark shorts/socks
White shorts/dark socks
White shorts/socks

Doesnt look like its just been thrown together to appease the ref in the case of a potential colour clash, ie when we've played Utd away in past etc

The club/kitbag are a joke.

Went into Everton One today to buy a shirt, it was rammed and seemed like there was no air con, like walking into a sauna. Then i get over to where the home shirts are, only to hear one of the girls working there telling people they've sold out of medium and large !

What on earth ?!?

20,000 odd fans showing up a couple of weeks before the season starts and the utter melts haven't bothered to got enough stock in to meet demand. Absolutely bonkers.

Went into Everton One today to buy a shirt, it was rammed and seemed like there was no air con, like walking into a sauna. Then i get over to where the home shirts are, only to hear one of the girls working there telling people they've sold out of medium and large !

What on earth ?!?

20,000 odd fans showing up a couple of weeks before the season starts and the utter melts haven't bothered to got enough stock in to meet demand. Absolutely bonkers.

Did you see if they had any 4-5s?

absolute joke that store. Imagine someone new to Liverpool like an exchange student looking for souvenir to take home, no shirts available so goes to the sports direct and buys the Dark side's shirts and suddenly boom a Kopite !

absolute joke that store. Imagine someone new to Liverpool like an exchange student looking for souvenir to take home, no shirts available so goes to the sports direct and buys the Dark side's shirts and suddenly boom a Kopite !

They don't even have to go that far.

btw, our blue home with black shorts from the away with the blue socks should be used instead of all blue, that looks a boss combination.

Dodgy streams and over fuzzy Evertontv streams makes me felt like I haven't really got a good look of this kit in action. Sounds bizarre I know but I hope you know what i mean.

What on earth ?!?

Don't say that - don't you know you can't criticise the merchandising department. Criticise them and you will be sneered at for not caring about all of the disasters currently being attended by Brendan Rodgers and co.

I bought my training jersey from the club shop before the match today, fiver cheaper in there than what it is online. Love the look & feel of it :)

Lads coach said he saw our Adidas designs last week, reckons Umbro may also have seen them as well before 'designing our kit' away strip was black & had a blue sash.

I commented that Umbro's security must be top notch as wasn't leaked, but he said they work to such tight deadlines that samples dont get made and they just submit designs to the clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back