BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they're not part of the home or away kit, we've used both blue shorts and white socks in pre-season, so I'm pretty sure the 3rd kit is going to be a white shirt with blue shorts and white socks.

I also believe this.

Blue shorts are always the alternative shorts for the home kit, no matter what the away kit is.

We always wear them at Old Trafford & anywhere else where we are fine with our Home Shirt but the other team has white shorts.

A bugbear of mine is the NEED for 3 kits, the away kit could quite easily be a kit that doesn't clash with anyone. Europe is the only time really that you come across kits that could clash with both. They have also in last few seasons released a 2nd kit which has then been worn LESS than the 3rd kit.
For the MLS cup game they wore white training tops due to the away kits not having been released at that point, and remember the hi-vis well that was only revealed the day before 1st game away at West Brom when they realised both the kits we already had would clash, it was supposed to be our European Away kit.... which we then never wore in Europe due to not needing to.

pretty nice this ha. i thought it was done by a 10 year old to start with though.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/03/evert...favourite-players-names-on-new-shirt-4819940/

Everton fan conjures ingenious way to get TEN favourite players’ names on new shirt

Sunday 3 Aug 2014 5:11 pm

BuHjHrzCYAILPTX.png:large

One Everton fan thought of an ingenious way to get 10 of his favourite players’ names on a new shirt – by using a crossword puzzle.

Rather than stick with the normal tradition of having just one footballer’s surname on the back of the replica jersey, this Toffees supporter added in no less than 10 names – including club record-signing Romelu Lukaku – to his new kit.

We have to admit that while the shirt does look slightly confusing, it will certainly make heads turn when the new Premier League season kicks off later this month.

pretty nice this ha. i thought it was done by a 10 year old to start with though.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/03/evert...favourite-players-names-on-new-shirt-4819940/

Everton fan conjures ingenious way to get TEN favourite players’ names on new shirt

BuHjHrzCYAILPTX.png:large

One Everton fan thought of an ingenious way to get 10 of his favourite players’ names on a new shirt – by using a crossword puzzle.

Rather than stick with the normal tradition of having just one footballer’s surname on the back of the replica jersey, this Toffees supporter added in no less than 10 names – including club record-signing Romelu Lukaku – to his new kit.

We have to admit that while the shirt does look slightly confusing, it will certainly make heads turn when the new Premier League season kicks off later this month.

What position does this Pjags play ?

He's lucky that Straq & Billy don't play for us anymore!

Might have been mentioned before but I've noticed that Aston Villa use the charity Acorns on their Kids shirts as they are obviously sponsored by a betting company. Why don't our kids shirts use EITC or something rather than being plain?!

Might have been mentioned before but I've noticed that Aston Villa use the charity Acorns on their Kids shirts as they are obviously sponsored by a betting company. Why don't our kids shirts use EITC or something rather than being plain?!

I've always wondered why we don't just stick 'soda' underneath like we do with the youth teams.

Yeah, that would make even more sense. I'd be a pretty annoyed 9 year old markmarkmark if I had to walk about in a boring everton shirt

I don't understand it though.
One would assume that the biggest market is, infact the youth category all the way up to Large Boys, from baby sizes, that's a lot of sizes, where they could print Chang on. I don't know who's in charge of that aspect, but why wouldn't Chang suggest it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back