BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and friends were in town after the Sunderland game. And we bought this years cheap sell offs (for 5 a side etc). They refused to give a discount at Everton 2 despite us losing. I blame Barry.

Anyone else just want to see a simplified crest on the new kit. I would love just EFC to be honest.
I would but can't see it happening anytime soon after all the mess with the new badge. Maybe for our 140th anniversary in 2018 we might get a retro badge but 140 is a slightly random anniversary.

Pretty sure last year there was only a leaked image the day before the official reveal. Umbro seem to be pretty good at keeping a lid on these things.

I think last year was an advert with a image of the kit where we only saw the ventiholes. The first leaked picture was2 days before the official launch. It was Ross wearing the new kit. But this year we know nothing about the kit.

I think last year was an advert with a image of the kit where we only saw the ventiholes. The first leaked picture was2 days before the official launch. It was Ross wearing the new kit. But this year we know nothing about the kit.
Yeah, I was talking about the leaked image with Ross. Think those official teasers were mainly due to the fact it was our first kit back with Umbro so not sure we'll get one again this year. Just over a week now until the reveal anyway so not long to wait.

everton-2014-15-kit-1024x723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back