BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mike Tyson of Everton kits.

Too bloody right it is! While we're at it, we ought to keep the pre-match video but, instead of the naff medley of Eiffel 65, Taio Cruz and Chumbawumba we should have an extended version of this theme:

....possibly with a few highights of Dunc throwing Ince, strangling Freund and knocking down Hypia just to show we mean business and won't take any shyt, but can also play the most attractive footy in the Prem.

I suppose at least Pistone showed he could score!! TBF, I've lost a few quid on McCarthy this season, not every game but often enough thinking, this has got to be his week. One week I didn't was... yeah you guessed it.

That was my fear. I knew the one week I didn't bet on him would be the week he would burst the net.
Better to keep betting and keep him goalless forever.

Don't use "wool" as an insult.
But he works at the Club, he's part of the Club. The point is there are plenty of people who work behind the scenes but are just as important in the day to day running of Everton.

Don't understand why you're whining about it.

How am I whining about it you wool just said I would of liked more ex players on it if am honest I don't really care who paints the ceiling blue

991744ad37e82fa11b57a6aaa56d5ed5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.