Back up keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruairi77

Player Valuation: £50m
Everton should look at Shamrock Rovers 16 year old keeper Gavin Bazunu to replace Joel. Just had a great game against cork. Sorry, should probably be in the transfer thread.

I’m more worried about the numerous dead wood that is still here with little sign of going never mind the lack of signings

I’m more worried about the numerous dead wood that is still here with little sign of going never mind the lack of signings

latest

Once Wolves tear us a new one and walk through Morgan and our defence like they aint there thats when the self appointed enlightened ones will see the woods from the tree's.

In all seriousness your dead right its becoming more and more a concern.

Once Wolves tear us a new one and walk through Morgan and our defence like they aint there thats when the self appointed enlightened ones will see the woods from the tree's.

In all seriousness your dead right its becoming more and more a concern.

Darkness, meet old friend.

Darkness, meet old friend.

Your not even funny. Pathetic more like. How wrong you were and how right I was last summer about how our season was going to be. Maybe you’ll realise one day and get your head out the clouds.

Your not even funny. Pathetic more like. How wrong you were and how right I was last summer about how our season was going to be. Maybe you’ll realise one day and get your head out the clouds.

At no point did I say we would challenge the top 4, I stated quite clearly after the window finished that the squad was a mess and we would fail.

But crack on ferret.

Your whole point was based on the fact we should buy Icardi.

lollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.