Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a massive one of these that covers most of the park end will do for now.
FtOYaiOWYAILcKU.jpg

Wouldn't be a steward on Sunday then
I wasn't joking though - Everton are contractually obligated to the Premier League for many things and displaying huge banners in the the stadium is potentially damaging (good - as it should be) to the brand.

I am absolutely certain they'll do all they can to remove banners. Need the most hardcore of our lids to be intimidating any jobsworth stewards at the weekend.

Just like Celtic fans waving Palastine flags. If they were Israel flags it wouldn't be an issue at all. Clubs are unfortunately under orders.

I wasn't joking though - Everton are contractually obligated to the Premier League for many things and displaying huge banners in the the stadium is potentially damaging (good - as it should be) to the brand.

I am absolutely certain they'll do all they can to remove banners. Need the most hardcore of our lids to be intimidating any jobsworth stewards at the weekend.

Just like Celtic fans waving Palastine flags. If they were Israel flags it wouldn't be an issue at all. Clubs are unfortunately under orders.
Don't disagree but the easiest way to avoid this, surely, would be to stop banners from getting into the ground in the first place and I suspect that will be the Clubs principle modus operandi this coming Sunday

Don't disagree but the easiest way to avoid this, surely, would be to stop banners from getting into the ground in the first place and I suspect that will be the Clubs principle modus operandi this coming Sunday
For once the club should show some backbone then and just ignore the rules if there are any , we see plenty of flags and banners at other grounds.
These are not offensive or political So why ban them
The kop is full of banners and flags every big game and the media buzz off it.
Everton have had flag days
Just turn a blind eye or say in the interests of public safety and are staffs well-being
we are not stopping the fans bringing banners as long as they are not in any way offensive.
Sky will be made up with the drama of it all and build the game up, they will get more views if other fans tune in to see what's going on.

The Police might get a few banners but any steward trying to take banners off fans on Sunday will get told where to go imo, and I don't see them wading into a bunch of angry blues fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.