Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a f****** cracking game of togger. At 3-3 I was thinking, if we lose, I'm not even arsed, its been brilliant! Credit to Barnsley and jeesus Gerri was like messie for almost an entire half of football!

Thought Scowen in the Barnsley side was excellent, reminded me of McCarthy with a shot on him. Won't be there long if he continues to play like that

He's our best player 22 years old but looks to have bags of experience, all our players have done us proud, we tried playing football all way through but got beat by a side miles better then us in extra time, we're playing the game the right way and doing it with kids. Proud to be a tyke tonight.

I only caught ET and the last 15 mins of normal time, I was at a wedding rehearsal and couldn't look at my phone because it would have been too rude.

Here's what I've gathered, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

• McGeady was abysmal (as usual)
  • Deulofeu came on and changed the game
  • Barkley had a cracking performance from the 2nd half onwards
  • Oviedo was really poor
  • Young lad Pennington was caught in the crossfire
  • Joel was Joel
Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back