Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I could inject some smack , drink 20 pints , crap myself , take 20acid tabs and still be more productive and have more of a point than Naismith ......... total fraud imo !

Offers very very very little. A Fulham player if there ever was one. Can pop up with the odd goal and not bad on 1 v 1 with keeper but that's it. A Fulham player

Too many changes mate, far too many, we needed to keep momento going from the last two games, yes i know we lost against City but if we played that standard tonight we would'nt be 2 down

I disagree. We've got a squad and we need to use it. Bobby has given them (the players with no game time this season) the opportunity to play, and they've blown it. I'd be quite happy for McGeady to never put on a blue shirt again. What's happened to Oviedo? Stones' heads gone. Jags doesn't look arsed.

He didn't - he just made an assumption the shot was going high. But making an assumption like that is shocking defending; you react to the ball, not before anything happens.

He got sat down against Watford for their goal doing the same thing.

Yes, and mistakes like that is exactly why we won't suffer too much as a team if he leaves. It's all about our status as a club really.

What I'd do to have a Lee Carsely, Tim Cahill or mad Tommy Gravesen in the changies. I reckon this team is a bunch of head down types when the going gets tough.

Hope Roberto destroyed the Away locker room. Sick of watching passive, beige football and sick of failure.

I hate myself for joining the doomsayers, but Christ this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back