Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't get up for these games.

Locker room leadership needs righting. Because there's no excuse for this. None.

Some people have said it, and I will too, Jags doesn't seem like a captain for a side like this. Team needs someone with a fire under their arse.

I'm pretty sure I could inject some smack , drink 20 pints , crap myself , take 20acid tabs and still be more productive and have more of a point than Naismith ......... total fraud imo !

Cleverly is not the worst player on the pitch. What about Robbles, Jagielka, Lukaku, Naismith and McGeady?

I no mate, i agree with you, as a unit we are shocking, only thing is we gifted them two goals there and did have chances that should of gone in, but none of that matters now because they scored and we ddn't

Sadly agree. McGeady is... watching that early chance he had, it's just upsetting.

And as for Oviedo, I always thought that after that double leg break he wouldn't be the same player, upsetting to see.
Let's hope it's just match practice he needs to get back to his best!

Reactions: Jxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back