Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is torture. If you ask Barnsley what way would you like us to play against you I think they would say give the ball out wide and hit crosses. We have two very big centre halves would like crosses. Oh and just to give us a break play the ball about in front of us for long periods.
We need a whole new approach in this half.

hopefully McGeady mate and i think Oviedo much as i love him for that winner at united is just not the same player, bloke cant run anymore

Sadly agree. McGeady is... watching that early chance he had, it's just upsetting.

And as for Oviedo, I always thought that after that double leg break he wouldn't be the same player, upsetting to see.

Clearly Stones is going, he should not have started, like when we played Lescott against Arsenal and got thumped, the apathy from the player who is leaving spreads throughout the team.

I would rather have a lesser player in the team who actually wants to be there.

Out of the cup now, load of rubbish.

Worst part about that half was our lack of desire and fight. It's common knowledge that the very first thing you have to do away at lower league teams is to compete, show them you wont be bullied or aren't arsed by the physicality.

We've looked naïve and I hope Martinez has given them all a right dressing down at half time.

I'm the most scouse lid you've met and no mistake.

How you doing?

You are scouse lid, wrapped in a pie. Health wise [Poor language removed] in fact I've got to go now for medications and my sugar levels are through the roof. I really hope you are well mate and that the lovely lady is still a part of your world, is she still wanting bluelets

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back