Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

So bloody predictable when you think things can't get worse typical Everton.
Why is the team I love with all my heart such a bloody let down all the time.
Like the saying goes you can changing anything but the club you love but its turning me off all football.

Yes he should have scored but so should have Lukaku and Naismith. He's getting some good deliveries into the box but everyone is on their heels. Lukaku has been awful yet I see no bashing, as has Naismith and Cleverly. Stones, don't get me started.. and Mirallas has done nothing apart from blast shots over the bar.
Most of those players have proved themselves valuable to the squad already ... Also which balls that he's getting in are good? Every time he just puts his head down and hits it near randomly ... I've never seen him pick anyone out

were do you start, if i see another hit and hope ball in to Rom with about three players around him i will scream. defense as normal rubbish, Besic whats he up to , f joke of a performance

stones did it on purpose??? christ...give it a break.

weak interception by him on first goal...but not an awful mistake and then a messy tangle and Barnsley got the luck of the bounce. I personally wouldn't be hugely critical of that goal. You put the ball in the box and you can get luck like that at times though.

The second goal is all about Joel though, the exact opposite of commanding his area and making himself big.

For me that giftwrapped second goal puts a gloss on a decent Barnsley performance, and exaggerates what has been a sluggish Everton first half but by no means as terrible as some are making out here. Especially considering there were so many changes to the team. Some people can't handle setbacks without flying off the handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back