Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know Robles won't play again because he's only ever going to play in the League Cup and we're out of this

And Stones won't play again because he's obviously off

But who else is he going to drop?

hopefully McGeady mate and i think Oviedo much as i love him for that winner at united is just not the same player, bloke cant run anymore

1st half highlights

JMLkVpj.gif

How are people blaming the manager here? 8/9 of those players have offered zero.

Too many changes mate, far too many, we needed to keep momento going from the last two games, yes i know we lost against City but if we played that standard tonight we would'nt be 2 down

A complete shambles Robles we now know he is incompetent. With the kami Kai's defending, Jags , and Stones have been all over the place Ovideo at left back a complete mare, I think we should have had a pen, but our crossing is hit and hope no creativity where it matters - we need to buy two keepers - stones did his best to not block the shot for the it's goal!
Jumped over the ball going towards the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back