Bathroom installations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a standard day rate for labour to do a bathroom? It's a rejig of pipes, adding in a walk in shower and moving things around, so would take longer than a standard 2 weeks.

We've got two people in mind to do it properly but just want to check their rates aren't excessive.

Swerve B+Q, spent 8 grand on a new bathroom a few years ago, absolute nightmare.

:rant:

More than a surgeon, barrister, head teacher in my experience.

If I could ever get to meet my careers advisor.......

What's a standard day rate for labour to do a bathroom? It's a rejig of pipes, adding in a walk in shower and moving things around, so would take longer than a standard 2 weeks.

We've got two people in mind to do it properly but just want to check their rates aren't excessive.

If it doesn`t work out mate, I believe that Josef Fritzel will be available and looking for work in the very near future.

Agreed with swerving B&Q, I went to Screwfix for all of my Bathroom parts in the end and I’m over the moon.

It can be done in less than 2 weeks, stripping out takes no skill so can be done FOC if you can do it yourself. No point in wasting a skilled persons time doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back