BBC report on Everton crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont think the fact he calls himself 'Yid4life' contrubutes to the problem?
You can make the argument that it's not really derogatory like the 'Washington Redskins'. Now that's racist!

A lot of my Kosher mates (not Spurs supporters, lol), like referring to themselves as He-bro's or Yids... The meshuggah boychiks etc... 😂

As they would say: 'After Shabbos, we're off to terrorize the goyim!'

You can make the argument that it's not really derogatory like the 'Washington Redskins'. Now that's racist!

A lot of my Kosher mates (not Spurs supporters, lol), like referring to themselves as He-bro's or Yids... The meshuggah boychiks etc... 😂

As they would say: 'After Shabbos, we're off to terrorize the goyim!'
It's completely racist.

It's like saying the n-word isn't racist because African-Americans use it to address each other.

That's why all these claims made of racism against Spurs fans falls flat: because their own fans leave a massive door wide open to it by using that Y-word so liberally and as a badge of honour.

That's not to excuse the brain donor who hisses at WHL.

It's completely racist.

It's like saying the n-word isn't racist because African-Americans use it to address each other.

That's why all these claims made of racism against Spurs fans falls flat: because their own fans leave a massive door wide open to it by using that Y-word so liberally and as a badge of honour.

@Yid4life... Thoughts mate?

Honestly think we're at the point where people just feel sorry for us now. The days of us being a big club people take pleasure in seeing struggle are gone.

Rather than sniping at the BBC for a good video all our energy should be focused on why we are in a position where that video can be made.
This

It's completely racist.

Both are racists words because we've turned them into them. It comes down to context in the new world.

Just for the record I don't condone the usage of either

I'm quite happy with us avoiding relegation until we sort the current financial mess.

That is: Unless we get bought over by one of the younger Arab princes who wants to make us his play thing, we must sell all the deadwood, recoup some the transfer fees we spent on dosh, get a bit of a transfer kitty going so that if we're lucky, we'll get a second bite of the apple and can back a manager and properly invest in the squad.

What a tosser! Is he just assuming that all the Spurs fans are of the Hebrew persuasion so that he can make an stupid ignorant comment like that?

Any reason to spit hate filled bile I guess! It's like trying to insult Evertonian's by shouting anti-toffee slurs?
I dunno, like toffees are the preferred candy that nonces use to lure kiddies?

I mean, if you really want to insult Spurs fans, just remind them that they have a huge cock on their badge.

As @Yid4life will attest, Spurs fans looooove the cock! One might even suggest that they're the premier league's official cock masters... ;)

Don't we all?

He has been spouting the same nonsense since I have been on here. The safest place in the UK for Jews is Tottenham on a matchday.

You cant justify your username.

David Baddeil might be a spanner but he had you lot bang to rights on this issue.

This was worse...

Not sure what the problem is with a couple of people praying, but judging by a few of the comments on the article, some people do find it bothersome.

CM.png

Et tu, BBC?

If the Beeb is casting about for storied British institutions fallen on hard times over which it can do some good old fashioned pearl clutching, it can start with itself, it seems from my vantage point over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.