• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Be honest

Moyes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha. Bum team...won the Pl by 10 points the previous season, then Moyes took over and destroyed them.

Takes some doing that. All the fool had to do was retain the backroom staff, keep quiet and let the players win another couple of trophys.

Lol. No wonder Ferguson disowned the chump.

Some record that
david-moyes-humiliations.jpg

Currently, obviously not.

If we, at some point, ended up ruining all the progress he made here, losing our best names, replacing them with tosh and were regularly back in the 13th to 17th positions, we wouldn't be in a position to be turning up our nose though.

sorry sort of misread, i dont want moyes to replace martinez right now, but id take him back if the vacancy was open

think itd be barmy to choose someone unproven in the prem over moyes (within the types we could realistically attract)

Martinez has only ever been humble about who he is and is honoured to be manager of the club...really respects the history etc.

Or have I got that wrong?

never said he didn't... should of highlighted - thinks he's better than he is - in the quote and at the moment those 2 are poles apart

never said he didn't... should of highlighted - thinks he's better than he is - in the quote and at the moment those 2 are poles apart

I think that's confidence in your own ability. If a manger doesn't have that then he shouldn't be a manager.

There's no comparison with Moyes and Martinez. One is a Judas who took the piss out of Everton; the other is a genuine feller with respect for the club and it's traditions.

This seasons results aside, I think we can all agree on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back