Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

be nice

do u wish to join BE NICE ??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How does he know who you mean?

This is a nice revelation

There's so many holes in this, that my first reaction was to ask if you're a bit dim, but I sort of know you're not, so you're clearly just being a wum. Regardless, I'll point out the holes anyway...

I don't need to know who he is. I know it wasn't my account.

Do I know who he is? I think so. Ghost of Dixie? Some ted from like Ellesmere Port or somewhere, who used to post on here in the early days? Used to offer people straighteners and stuff?

You do know that there's probably loads of lurkers on this site? You don't need to sign up to read the Everton Forum apart from at times during transfer windows.

Anyway, using your logic, are you a multi? I mean, I'm pretty sure Ghost of Dixie was banned long before you and the other Kipper rats came over from the sinking ship. So how do YOU, know who he is talking about?

There's so many holes in this, that my first reaction was to ask if you're a bit dim, but I sort of know you're not, so you're clearly just being a wum. Regardless, I'll point out the holes anyway...

Do I know who he is? I think so. Ghost of Dixie? Some ted from like Ellesmere Port or somewhere, who used to post on here in the early days? Used to offer people straighteners and stuff?

You do know that there's probably loads of lurkers on this site? You don't need to sign up to read the Everton Forum apart from at times during transfer windows.

Anyway, using your logic, are you a multi? I mean, I'm pretty sure Ghost of Dixie was banned long before you and the other Kipper rats came over from the sinking ship. So how do YOU, know who he is talking about?
Holy moly mother of Jesus.

This isn't very nice John

tenor.gif

hello buddy this is impressive recollection and i enjoyed a lot in particular ghost of dixie whose head i chopped off and adorns my wall. what was ur name back then friend?? do u remember the blueroom buddies too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back