Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

be nice

do u wish to join BE NICE ??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had enough.

All this nicey nice rubbish, its time heads rolled.
buddy it has already been decreed that as a reward for a week of niceness that tomorrow is officially friday snideday where we can revert to CRUSHING each other for 24 hours. please hang on but in the meantime can y u name ur 3 top targets for crush on friday snideday thank u v much.

There's so many holes in this, that my first reaction was to ask if you're a bit dim, but I sort of know you're not, so you're clearly just being a wum. Regardless, I'll point out the holes anyway...

I don't need to know who he is. I know it wasn't my account.

Do I know who he is? I think so. Ghost of Dixie? Some ted from like Ellesmere Port or somewhere, who used to post on here in the early days? Used to offer people straighteners and stuff?

You do know that there's probably loads of lurkers on this site? You don't need to sign up to read the Everton Forum apart from at times during transfer windows.

Anyway, using your logic, are you a multi? I mean, I'm pretty sure Ghost of Dixie was banned long before you and the other Kipper rats came over from the sinking ship. So how do YOU, know who he is talking about?
Oh wow.

Heads all over the shop.

This is what I like to wake up to.

Friday. It is only Snidesday Eve and we must wait for those to be crushed to put on their new pajamas and leave the milk and cookies out for Father Snidemas.
thank u mr jake for bringing me back on the straight and narrow as it is goodwill to all men until tomorrow we can welcome merry CRUSHmas to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back