Beer, revisited

Local coop has 2x pizza and 4 Budweiser for £5

This obesity problem being challenged head on

I've said it before, no dogs in pubs. Sniffing each others arses and barking like the hounds of hell when somebody moves. Saliva dripping all over the shop and stinking to high heaven. In the bin along with the children who infest pub.

Some very nice beers today.

Never had a bad beer from the Big Bog Brewery. This has won awards and no surprise, it was delicious..

Big-Bog_Hinkypunk-6_16-247x320.png

On the theme of deliciousness, this was. Very impressed with the ales I've had from the Salopian brewery.

beer_731304
p

This was nice, I like stouts anyway but this had a lovely smokey aftertaste, one to look out for.

lancaster-black.png

Some very nice beers today.

Never had a bad beer from the Big Bog Brewery. This has won awards and no surprise, it was delicious..

Big-Bog_Hinkypunk-6_16-247x320.png

On the theme of deliciousness, this was. Very impressed with the ales I've had from the Salopian brewery.

beer_731304
p

This was nice, I like stouts anyway but this had a lovely smokey aftertaste, one to look out for.

lancaster-black.png

Salopian are very good. Their black label stuff is also great.

I've said it before, no dogs in pubs. Sniffing each others arses and barking like the hounds of hell when somebody moves. Saliva dripping all over the shop and stinking to high heaven. In the bin along with the children who infest pub.

I completely agree except that I love dogs in pubs and often go to the pub with my 2-year old.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back