2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looked spent after 75 minutes and I've got to say I was really worried. There was a moment u thought he was going to keel over. He just didn't look right.

Great effort tonight but I hope Everton take a look at that stamina of his
When he's drained he seems to lose concentration and find himself marking thin air. If we can work on his stamina I'm really hopeful that can be cut out of his game.

When he's drained he seems to lose concentration and fin himself marking thin air. If we can work on his stamina I'm really hopeful that can be cut out of his game.

I'm assuming it's after Covid still but he didn't look like right to me for those 10/15 minutes. He seemed confused and disorientated and positional completely unaware of what was going on.

I was screaming at the TV to take him off.

I'm assuming it's after Covid still but he didn't look like right to me for those 10/15 minutes. He seemed confused and disorientated and positional completely unaware of what was going on.

I was screaming at the TV to take him off.
Yep, honestly at points he was a walking example of Smoking Joe's QUOTE "kill the body and the head will die". Still some really good parts during the game. Shame he wasn't aware when we conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.