2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like people liked him so much off the bat that it could be 2030 and he could still have not produced more than a very modest return and we'd have people in here coming up with new ways to say he's a good player still. I don't get it but to each their own.

I think there's a place for a flair player like Bernard. He might come on and make a difference if we've already got James, Richarlison etc. around him. Now that we're good like.

Shouldn't take quality out of the squad until there's actually a replacement option. Others should go first.

Very. Frustrating but more talented than most on the fringe.

I loved Lookman. I might love him again if he gets a proper go somewhere, but I'm not defending him currently as he hasn't played actual football in 18 months or something.

Hahahahaha what? You surely can’t STILL be blaming clubs for “not giving him a go”? He’s a little sulking baby, he had more than enough opportunities to get his head down here when Silva was willing to give him a chance in his first season here, but no, he pulled a smacked arse face every time he was allowed on the pitch and downed tools because he wanted his dream move to Leipzig. Glad that’s worked out well for the little meff.

Hahahahaha what? You surely can’t STILL be blaming clubs for “not giving him a go”? He’s a little sulking baby, he had more than enough opportunities to get his head down here when Silva was willing to give him a chance in his first season here, but no, he pulled a smacked arse face every time he was allowed on the pitch and downed tools because he wanted his dream move to Leipzig. Glad that’s worked out well for the little meff.
Nah not having it. He wanted to leave, we said no specifically because he was needed here and then he was never used and yanked out of the team within two games of finally getting a shot and being MotM level. That's completely on the club and Silva and he had every right to be pissed about it. Especially because the season away from RBL screwed his chances of making it there up to an extent as well, although he was dumb for not looking at his options when they switched managers.

I love Everton but I think part of supporting the club is being fair with criticism and on the Bernard vs Lookman front I still think the criticism is fair. Especially because we're still doing it! Bernard is taking the bench spot from Gordon. He's a scourge that we need to relieve ourselves from.

Nah not having it. He wanted to leave, we said no specifically because he was needed here and then he was never used and yanked out of the team within two games of finally getting a shot and being MotM level. That's completely on the club and Silva and he had every right to be pissed about it. Especially because the season away from RBL screwed his chances of making it there up to an extent as well, although he was dumb for not looking at his options when they switched managers.

I love Everton but I think part of supporting the club is being fair with criticism and on the Bernard vs Lookman front I still think the criticism is fair. Especially because we're still doing it! Bernard is taking the bench spot from Gordon. He's a scourge that we need to relieve ourselves from.

Well this never ever happened so I’m just going to stop reading everything you type from that sentence onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back