Best burger / fast food

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: ¥50m
Inspired by the ad for 5 Guys below, what’s the consensus on 1) best burger, 2) best fast food?

5 guys is extremely tasty and you get an absolute mountain of fries but boy oh boy 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷.
IMG_9466.webp
Also never had one that looks as perfect as that either, they’re pretty hard work if you double up and go a bit mad with the toppings.
For me, best burger has to be Shake Shake I think, albeit I’ve not had one here yet (only tried in USofA)

Best fast food? Prob Maccy D’s, due to accessibility, price, choice and consistency of quality.
Sure there’s tastier stuff but those 4 point put them in front for me.

Cba with a poll as there’s too much choice.

2 skewers lamb, 1 skewer chicken.
Griddle.
All the salad.
Load up the Jalapeno's.
quart pint of garlic mayo.
quart pint of hot chili sauce.
Pitta bread.

'bout 15 notes. Few lagers to enjoy alongside. Was £9 pre covid. Would eat daily if I could work it off (as well as afford it daily). Love a kebab. Also throw good tomato's onto it, because everywhere skimps on em.

Inspired by the ad for 5 Guys below, what’s the consensus on 1) best burger, 2) best fast food?

5 guys is extremely tasty and you get an absolute mountain of fries but boy oh boy 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷.
View attachment 274288
Also never had one that looks as perfect as that either, they’re pretty hard work if you double up and go a bit mad with the toppings.
For me, best burger has to be Shake Shake I think, albeit I’ve not had one here yet (only tried in USofA)

Best fast food? Prob Maccy D’s, due to accessibility, price, choice and consistency of quality.

There's not many '5 guys' restaurants in the UK I reckon. So there could be a little mirth had here...

View attachment 274288

What's five guys like.

2 skewers lamb, 1 skewer chicken.
Griddle.
All the salad.
Load up the Jalapeno's.
quart pint of garlic mayo.
quart pint of hot chili sauce.
Pitta bread.

'bout 15 notes. Few lagers to enjoy alongside. Was £9 pre covid. Would eat daily if I could work it off (as well as afford it daily). Love a kebab. Also throw good tomato's onto it, because everywhere skimps on em.
Veering into the realms of takeaways for me that, love a Turkish, but one I had on Friday (large lamb adana and a large chicken beyti, both with rice, salad, Turkish bread and a side of sucuk took about 20 mins so I can’t class it as fast food.

Veering into the realms of takeaways for me that, love a Turkish, but one I had on Friday (large lamb adana and a large chicken beyti, both with rice, salad, Turkish bread and a side of sucuk took about 20 mins so I can’t class it as fast food.
I think the uk, or rather the state of the uk might shock you. Negatively.

Five Guys is overpriced but they do do tasty burgers, their chips are fantastic, and their portions are generous.

The best burger joints are always random independents.

Expensive but very tasty.
Can order one or two patties in your burger, then take you pick from about 20 toppings.
If you’re not carful you can easily do £25 on a burger, fries and a drink.

If you get a single bacon cheese, share medium chips and not get a drink it's not too bad. I always find double burgers a bit too greasy anyway

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back