Best burger / fast food

Having to decide what to add is a bit of an annoyance due to the FOMO factor I find, just because there’s so many options. Very easy to over do it and everything falls out the far side on the first bite.

I've seen so many people add pretty much no salad etc, which blows my mind seeing as it's 'free', need to get your money's worth there

My gf goes overboard all the time and moans it's too sloppy

Best burgers I find are from independent burger or fast food takeaways that do like the smash burgers. Always get a chicken one with franks hot sauce on. I actually like the fries with red salt on from the cheap takeaways too. Best fast food place I’d say is KFC. Slim chickens is good aswell.

Americans rolling up to this thread:

1727049397130.gif

Seriously though... on burgers my wife and I both feel like we can make them better at home than any takeaway spot. Buy the ground meat fresh, use it the same day, mix in seasonings, cook it and top it however you want.

However I am on a tireless quest to find top Nashville hot chicken. Still haven't found a place I want to visit more than once or twice.

If you’re talking chain places the best I’ve had here is 5 Guys or Shake Shack. Both overpriced but good. In America I’d go with Popeyes but the ones I’ve had here aren’t that good. Jollybees is an absolute scam, never had their chicken on the bone so maybe that’s what I’m missing but burgers are no better then Nabzys or something like that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back