Best Prematch Pint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylard

Player Valuation: £1m
I'm headed to Liverpool for my first match at Goodison on Saturday. I know there is an old thread about the best place for a pint before the match, but its from before 2020 and I'm guessing a few things might have changed since then.
Where should I stop for a prematch pint? Probably looking to be out by Goodison, maybe the Denbigh post match.

I'm headed to Liverpool for my first match at Goodison on Saturday. I know there is an old thread about the best place for a pint before the match, but its from before 2020 and I'm guessing a few things might have changed since then.
Where should I stop for a prematch pint? Probably looking to be out by Goodison, maybe the Denbigh post match.
All the cool kids love the Denbigh, so maybe start there before hitting The Lisbon.

Honestly???? Buy yourself a cheap cooler bag, lash a few cans in of your favourite drink. Get yourself outside the Winslow, crack your cans open and take in the atmosphere of people all around you.

Finish your bev’s and lash your cheap cooler bag. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.