Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters

Neither. I would even be tempted to put chermiti or Keane up top just to freshen things up. DCL could be used as a sub. Our options are absolutely shocking thou
It's sad really but Keane is a better passer and finisher than DCL. I doubt he has any of the other attributes such as positioning and hold up play. I have no idea what Beto's attributes are. They don't include finishing though as backed up by his career stats. He's was hardly prolific before he arrived here.

It's sad really but Keane is a better passer and finisher than DCL. I doubt he has any of the other attributes such as positioning and hold up play. I have no idea what Beto's attributes are. They don't include finishing though as backed up by his career stats. He's was hardly prolific before he arrived here.
I think Keane would bring chaos because he would be raw as hell, worth trying for a few games, nothing else is

Let's put it this way.....

One was decent in the dim and distant past.

One never will be.

Take your pick. I suppose DCL just wins out on the basis that he contributes something to the team but we can't carry on with a non goal scoring centre forward.

Let's put it this way.....

One was decent in the dim and distant past.

One never will be.

Take your pick. I suppose DCL just wins out on the basis that he contributes something to the team but we can't carry on with a non goal scoring centre forward.
DCL's job description is too sore goals and he hasn't done that in over 20 games. What exactly does he contribute that makes it worth not scoring?
Beto has played less than a third of the minutes but scored more goals. Give him more minutes and we might get more goals.