Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters
DCL is a flawed but talented center forward who's being asked to play a role that doesn't suit him. He's not a target man but has a high defensive work rate and when Ancelotti reduced his role he had his best run of form. It also helped that he had more talent around him then. Dom is better featured in a front 2 or at least a different setup from what Dyche prefers.

Beto is raw and not ready for PL action and maybe never will adjust. But he can be an imposing striker if he learns how to fit the league, although we are still months from learning this. He doesn't appear to have much hold up play and is better running onto balls, which may seem to fit Dyche's counter attacking setup but hasn't worked yet. If he can learn to time his runs he may be a good proper unit up front.

Neither is good enough for what the manager wants to employ, however, but if you have to choose one you choose Dom.

Both rubbish but for different reasons.

Beto gets himself in good positions but absolutely terrible finisher. DCL worse at getting in those places like Beto but I would assume he would score a few of those.

Have we really given Beto a chance. We are judging him with him having only started 5 games. Dyche should just understand that dcl is crap and give Beto a chance. I don't think that he will not get at least 1 goal in a span of 3 months.

Beto is impressively strong and athletic. His finishing has been terrible but he is able to get himself into good scoring position much more often than Calvert-Lewin. DCL needs a much more dangerous attacker to pull attention away from him. I would probably play Beto just for the increased opportunities.

IMG_3481.jpeg