Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of him from his highlights videos. At the very least he adds depth and competition in the striking department. Looks like the type of striker needed, someone who can lead the line, play up top on his own. Hopefully he scores nice and early in his Everton career and goes from strength to strength.

Imagine if we get relegated and we’ve got all that money going straight out the door before we’ve even got started.

Yep. It is a risk. General wisdom would be you could just sell him on to another club especially at or near that first payment value, but this being Everton he'll end up doing an ACL during the last game of the season.

Call me optimistic. But I reckon with Beto and possibly a good winger ( Suleman), we could get goals. I would give Delj a chance as a no10. Weve been pkaying ok just no end product. We will finish top half
Call me optimistic. But I reckon with Beto and possibly a good winger ( Suleman), we could get goals. I would give Deli a chance as a no10. Weve been playing ok just no end product. We will finish top half.
I’d say delirious Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.