Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him time, I do think he’ll eventually suit the English game, he’s an absolute unit, and if nothing else he’ll physically give most centre half’s a bit of a bruising. He physically dominated those 2 Forest centre half’s. I think both were hobbling around by the end of the game.

I wouldn't worry eggs you've got a long way to catch up on Zat who thought Emerson Royal , Max Aarons , Lucas Torreira and anyone under 16 who's ever kicked a ball were the 2nd coming.

Pickford, Myko, Branthwaite, Tarkowski, McNeil, Patterson, Onana, Garner, Chermiti

Theyre the current ones ive rated...

Not sure whats wrong with the the two RBs you mention? Both are better than Young.

As for Beto...id sell him and DCL and start from scratch again...depending if we get a high enough amount.

The price was always too high for a player of his profile. I still have hope that his best days are ahead for us but the odds this is good value on the money we paid are pretty low. We can’t keep doing that which should be obvious enough by now yet here we are.

Pickford, Myko, Branthwaite, Tarkowski, McNeil, Patterson, Onana, Garner, Chermiti

Theyre the current ones ive rated...

Not sure whats wrong with the the two RBs you mention? Both are better than Young.

As for Beto...id sell him and DCL and start from scratch again...depending if we get a high enough amount.
Never change Zat lol

I think he's performing exactly on par with expectations. He looks, for all intents and purposes, a below average Serie A striker which is exactly what he is and always has been.
This, all these folk waiting for him to 'come good' are going to be disappointed imo, had we had any actual physical cash last summer I doubt he would even have been on the radar myself. Still plenty of the season left so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back