2023/24 Beto

This, all these folk waiting for him to 'come good' are going to be disappointed imo, had we had any actual physical cash last summer I doubt he would even have been on the radar myself. Still plenty of the season left so we will see.

Pretty much. I think some set unreasonable expectations on him when he was never going to be a big goalscorer, especially at a struggling club. He scored the same amount as 34 year old Marko Arnautovic last season and I remember the slating he got when we was linked to him last year.

Capture.PNG

10% shot accuracy. Not great.

Pretty much. I think some set unreasonable expectations on him when he was never going to be a big goalscorer, especially at a struggling club. He scored the same amount as 34 year old Marko Arnautovic last season and I remember the slating he got when we was linked to him last year.

There is a good reason why he worked in KFC (the fried chicken thing) until relatively recently

Not seeing a PL striker at all

if we got an offer from an Italian club in January close to what we (haven't yet) paid have to consider taking it and bring in someone who can play football instead.

I think the Arnoutovic slating was more due to him being a grade A bell than his actual ability.