2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are need in of something better then what you have and particularly given our position I believe scouting is important .

We haven’t brought in people better than what we have had most of the time and this is another one. The way the deal was structured played a big part too.
Good scouting is important, good decision making is important.

But I could have scouted him from my living room the past two years. I’m just saying it’s not as if he was some unknown entity.

It's utterly depressing isn't it.

I proper can't be arsed with it anymore tbh, the football is grim, the tactics are grim, the lack of a llan b is grim, the squad is devoid of any kind of quality, sick of all the PRS stuff, sick of the takeover taking the piss, sick of watching the new stadium getting built thinking if we can see it through to the end.

It is grim you’re right. It doesn’t anger me as much anymore, too much has gone on with the club and some fans for that.

Even when we were on that little winning streak you could see we were still poor in some areas especially possession/retention, we give it away ridiculously easy and that eventually comes back to you, it’s why I just enjoyed each win as they came and never got carried away.

Good scouting is important, good decision making is important.

But I could have scouted him from my living room the past two years. I’m just saying it’s not as if he was some unknown entity.

And you would have probably made a better decision than Thelwell. He needs to go imho. The likes of Brighton expose him terribly.

He is only going to score with service. He doesn't get any.
His touch and rawness are obvious but we need options if the wide men are not playing well. If Danjuma is not wanted then move him on and get in another winger.

We simply can’t afford to be getting rinsed in the transfer market like we have here - as bad a touch as ive seen in a long time. Either serie a standards have fallen through the floor or its a monumental muck up by thelwell and the recruitment team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back