2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's back to rolling dice again to see what clicks, at present nothing is working with half the season gone.
Surely now after many suggestions from various people it's worth giving Keane a go, even if it's for only 2 games to see how he does.
Maybe not as an out and out 9 but certainly in an area where half chances would fall to him in an around the box.
Superb striker of a ball with a decent goal record for a CB. His heading and passing abilities are in no way infererior to the tripe Lewin and Beto are serving up recently. Nowt to lose in my book and maybe a bit to gain.

It's back to rolling dice again to see what clicks, at present nothing is working with half the season gone.
Surely now after many suggestions from various people it's worth giving Keane a go, even if it's for only 2 games to see how he does.
Maybe not as an out and out 9 but certainly in an area where half chances would fall to him in an around the box.
Superb striker of a ball with a decent goal record for a CB. His heading and passing abilities are in no way infererior to the tripe Lewin and Beto are serving up recently. Nowt to lose in my book and maybe a bit to gain.

We're getting closer to that day.

3A2B8E6E-F50D-4211-B764-8A8571D7CD84.webp
nothing personal beto mate but i think it’s best for all concerned

Hard to complain too much when we got what we deserved but on top of possible fouls for both their goals and the lino flagging for a very marginal call rather than keeping it down and letting it be checked, the defender grabbing hold of Beto and the ref waiting until he'd been dragged out of the box to give the foul was highly suspect. If a foul is being committed blow the whistle, don't wait til it's only a free kick.

Beto's fee doesn't land till next season. We had to sell Cannon and Simms this season. Same with Richarlison. Dyche skirted round it in a presser recently.

Nah we didn’t sell Cannon until 1st September. Accounting year ended in June, so wasn’t really essential in the same way selling Simms was, although that was pointless too given we breached anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back