2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s no Marco van Basten like, but he puts himself about.

He was getting pushed and pulled all game by their centre halves . That one in the second half by the Paddock was shocking. The linesman was about 10 yards away.
Yeah it feels like because he's a big lad he doesn't get the fouls he should.

He’s no Marco van Basten like, but he puts himself about.

He was getting pushed and pulled all game by their centre halves . That one in the second half by the Paddock was shocking. The linesman was about 10 yards away.
Yeah, in his defence he did get a good assist and could've arguably had a pen in the first half. He doesn't look good doing it but I still hope that given a bit of time he could be one of those clumsy-looking but effective players like Doucoure.

Yeah, in his defence he did get a good assist and could've arguably had a pen in the first half. He doesn't look good doing it but I still hope that given a bit of time he could be one of those clumsy-looking but effective players like Doucoure.
I hope so. Our service to him and Calvert-Lewin is awful on the whole. We played two wingers who didn’t put a decent cross in all game, in the game we finally play two strikers.

I hope so. Our service to him and Calvert-Lewin is awful on the whole. We played two wingers who didn’t put a decent cross in all game, in the game we finally play two strikers.

The service is terrible but Beto and DCL are absolutely tragic on the ball as well. Gone are the days of playing two lads up top and just relying on service from the wide men. Any decent team nowadays has strikers that can contribute in terms of the build up play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back