Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be great. If dcl can stay fit, having him coming on for last 20-30 mins against tired defenders could be a game changer. Also means Beto could really put himself about for the first hour, knowing he will be subbed. The same for Chermiti when he develops through the season.
Only get a couple of months after that. DCL will be gone if only used as a sub.
Would like to see at least one game with them both together. It would be nice to see another striker around when DCL wins the headers.

Is top 80% the same as bottom 20%?

Asking for a friend.

Looks decent but doesn't look like a good natural finisher to me.
Great in air.
Kicked that chance in 2nd half like Dcl strikes the ball.

Should have passed when he saw the headlines on the Sunday rags.

Only get a couple of months after that. DCL will be gone if only used as a sub.
Would like to see at least one game with them both together. It would be nice to see another striker around when DCL wins the headers.
That’s a possibility, but I think dcl needs to really just keep fit this season. So coming off the bench to make sure he is through his injuries makes sense. I do agree through I am curious to see how Beto and dcl both up top works. I think we have the right wide players. But it would require 2 midfield and I don’t we have players to do that.

Then again a few of their grocks came off second best, Egan went off injured after tangling with him.Another limped the rest of the game.

Takes no crap does Big Beto.
Just a side note to this.

Watching Villa playing a high line agst Liverpool and they look terrible.

Hope Dyche is watching this for our Cup game , he should have every ball put down the side of their Centre backs not just hoofed anywhere , that's where we'll see the very best of Beto.

Beto the Bully tired towards the end of the game as did a few other players of ours he is a handful - & I would play him up top with DCL going 442 Danjurma out wide & Dwight McNeil on the other flank - we would have to sacrifice a midfielder? Which one ? - I would go with either Ganers to drop out on the bench .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back