2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am one of those dense people. I thought the same

…it’s not a matter of who did better, it’s a matter of least worst. Chermiti can’t offer anything if he’s not deemed good enough to leapfrog what we have. A young ambitious striker with a bit of quality to worry opposition is what we desperately need right now but we clearly lack.

Those times when he has shown lots of strength he has looked ok, but seemed to go down a lot today. But playing like we did today, wasn’t exactly ideal for
m to come into

DCL stays on his feet and can't score.....unless its a pen or a goalie howler
200w.gif

I mean Beto grabbed himself a goal the other day from a Keepers mistake.

I praised him, but its ok.

…it’s not a matter of who did better, it’s a matter of least worst. Chermiti can’t offer anything if he’s not deemed good enough to leapfrog what we have. A young ambitious striker with a bit of quality to worry opposition is what we desperately need right now but we clearly lack.
You are totally correct. Beto & DCL just don't cut it. They are not good enough but would give more credence to Beto as it his his first season in the PL and considering the lack of game time needs a little more time to adapt

You are totally correct. Beto & DCL just don't cut it. They are not good enough but would give more credence to Beto as it his his first season in the PL and considering the lack of game time needs a little more time to adapt
It's the supply line behind them, the engine room & an ageing team .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back