2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Beto had scored the winner I would be made up - your hatred for DCL is there to see along with many others in the past - they have the common sense to stay quiet & celebrate we have won since mid-December..... It's alll about our team staying up mate ....
It is not a hatred it is a conclusion that DCL will not take Everton forward. He is average being kind

You are totally correct. Beto & DCL just don't cut it. They are not good enough but would give more credence to Beto as it his his first season in the PL and considering the lack of game time needs a little more time to adapt

….it doesn’t matter if it’s his first season or tenth, what you see is what you get. Thelwell is paying circa €25m for him and €15m for Chermiti (not to mention £12m on Maupay), it’s not rocket science to think there’s far more effective strikers on this planet.

….it doesn’t matter if it’s his first season or tenth, what you see is what you get. Thelwell is paying circa €25m for him and €15m for Chermiti (not to mention £12m on Maupay), it’s not rocket science to think there’s far more effective strikers on this planet.
Of course there is..........but the truth of the matter is we also need far better than DCL because he doesn't cut it

In our abysmal team, with no creativity and awful final balls, I think Beto is more likely to create a goal from nothing than Dom is and I’d rather see him start.
I have no agenda though, I wish they would both score loads and I defended Dom through all his injury woes and think his main issue is we’re crap at putting in balls for him regularly so when he gets a chance he’s snatching at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back