Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only really compare to what we've seen, which isn't much I know, but he does seem like a player in between Lukaku and Calvert Lewin. Has Lukaku's power but not his finishing and has Calvert Lewin's aerial ability but not really his hold up play. He's much faster than both. Looking like a great signing for us so far, if he and Calvert Lewin are fit at the same time we'd be mad to not go 4-4-2, they'd be unreal together.

We can only really compare to what we've seen, which isn't much I know, but he does seem like a player in between Lukaku and Calvert Lewin. Has Lukaku's power but not his finishing and has Calvert Lewin's aerial ability but not really his hold up play. He's much faster than both. Looking like a great signing for us so far, if he and Calvert Lewin are fit at the same time we'd be mad to not go 4-4-2, they'd be unreal together.
Definitely could see the two working together

Ran out of gas towards the end given the right service will be a match winner
This is what it is all about. Get him involved more and he will be dangerous. Thought he played well and his effort and determination is a joy to watch. He will cause problems but Dyche has to find a way of using his strengths for him to help us move up the table

Ran out of gas towards the end given the right service will be a match winner
Needs to be fit fit, what I call premier league fit.
IMG_4675.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back